E-Consult Workgroup ResouRces
in Response to COVID-19
Updated November 15, 2020
The November 16th E-Consult Workgroup Annual Meeting, Access to Care in a Time of Crisis, and Beyond is here.
Click here to join.
- View speaker bios and the virtual event agenda.
- Meet keynote speaker J. Nwando Olayiwola, MD, MPH, FAAFP.
The meeting kicks off with a Fireside Chat with E-Consult Workgroup technology innovators at 8 PT. Click below to join the session of your choice.
- Safety Net Connect – Lessons Learned from the VA
- ConferMED – Nutrition Guidance through E-Consult
- AristaMD – E-Consult in PACE Settings
- RubiconMD – Managing Behavioral Health Conditions
The September E-Consult Workgroup webinar featured Dr. Shalina Nair and Candy Magaña of the Ohio State University (OSU) Wexner Medical Center and Dr. Alpesh Amin, Chair, Department of Medicine, UC Irvine School of Medicine. Watch the webinar recording or view the presentation slides.
Monthly workgroup webinars feature presentations on how e-consult improves access to care. Past webinar presentations and recordings are available on the E-Consult Workgroup page. For information on future webinars contact the Workgroup here.
Services for Providers
- Anthem Blue Cross Medi-Cal E-Consult Expansion: Anthem is offering e-consult access to over 40 adult and pediatric specialties/subspecialties for Anthem member care at no cost.
- Safety Net Connect has released a free COVID-19 eConsult portal. For access, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View AristaMD’s guidance on the use of eConsults during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ConferMed is offering free Coronavirus Resources for Safety Net Practices.
- RubiconMD is offering qualifying clinicians free access during the COVID-19 pandemic. Contact email@example.com.
COVID-19 Resources and Best Practices
E-Consult Advocate Toolkit: Advancing Your State’s E-Consult Use During the COVID-19 Pandemic
CCI Knowledge Share: Practicing Virtual Care During a Pandemic
CDC COVID-19 Evaluation and Testing Guidance
Health Affairs COVID-19 Resource Center
Policy Updates in Support of E-Consult and COVID-19
- View how changes to California policy and reimbursement support e-consult and telehealth here.
- View the E-Consult Workgroup letter to the Office of Governor Gavin Newsom outlining patient and provider needs for telehealth.
With questions, or endorsement of E-Consult Workgroup letters of support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.